Skip to content
- 6 fresh peaches - pitted, skinned, and sliced (can use apples or a mix of both)
- 3/4 cups cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 5 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 Tablespoons Beauté
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cut crust from bread slices, and cut each into 4 or 5 strips. Spread fruit into prepared pan, sprinkle with BEAUTE and cover with a layer of bread strips.
- Beat together butter, sugar, and flour; mix in egg. Pour mixture over the fruit and bread.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.