Chocolate & Cashew-Covered Invincible Banana Pops
• 4 bananas
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate squares/chips
• 1 Tbsp LYNQ Invincible
• 1.5-2 Tbsp coconut oil can help thin chocolate
• 1/3 cup cashews, crushed
• Other toppings of your choice
* Popsicle sticks/skewers
1. Place chocolate in a double boiler on the stove and stir until melted.
2. Peel bananas & insert popsicle sticks/skewers.
3. Once chocolate is melted, coat bananas.
4. Sprinkle cashews/toppings of choice onto banana.
5. Place banana pops in freezer for ~ 6-8 hours.