Empowdered Candied Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients:• 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
• ½ stick butter
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• 1 package mini marshmallows (split in half)
• 1 TBSP LYNQ Empowdered
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes; drain, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Mash sweet potatoes, butter, ½ bag of marshmallows with a potato masher or in a kitchenaid mixer until no large lumps remain; add LYNQ and cinnamon. Continue mashing potatoes until smooth.
4. Spoon into a casserole dish. Spread remaining miniature marshmallows in an even layer over the sweet potato mixture.
5. Bake in oven until marshmallows just begin to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.