Empowdered Cornbread Muffins
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered Nonflavored Superfood Powder (Available on lynqlife.com)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup neutral oil or melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- Grease muffin tin or cast iron skillet and set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium mixing bowl, add LYNQ Empowdered, flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Whisk to combine well.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add oil/butter, milk, and egg. Stir just until mixture comes together and there are only few lumps remaining.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until muffin top is deep golden brown and toothpick inserted into muffin center comes out clean. Cool & enjoy!