Empowdered Vegetable Soup
- 2 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered Nonflavored Superfood Powder (lynqlife.com)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups yellow onion, chopped (~ 1 medium onion)
- 2 cups carrots, peeled & chopped (~ 5 carrots)
- 1.25 cups celery, chopped (~ 3 celery stalks)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (14.5 oz) cans low-sodium chicken (or vegetable) broth
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 (14.6 oz) cans diced tomatoes (don't drain)
- 3 cups peeled & 1/2-inch thick diced potatoes (~ 3 medium potatoes)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1.25 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, carrots, & celery & sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic & sauté for ~ 30 seconds longer.
- Add in chicken or vegetable broth, tomatoes, pepper, potatoes, parsley, bay leaves, thyme, LYNQ Empowdered, & season w/ salt & pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover & simmer until potatoes are almost fully tender (~ 20 - 30 minutes)
Add corn & peas & cook for 5 minutes longer.
Cool & enjoy!