Invincible Avocado Truffles
- 6oz. dark chocolate
- ⅓ cup ripe mashed avocado
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 TBSP LYNQ Invincible powder (to roll)
- Combine dark chocolate, vanilla, salt over a double boiler and melt until smooth.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visible. Then stir into the chocolate mix.
- Mix well, place in fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Once set, use a spoon to scoop the mixture into 12 balls.
- Roll around in the palm of your hand until smooth.
- Place Invincible powder in a bowl and roll each ball coating it evenly.
- Store in fridge