Invincible Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Invincible Chocolate Superfood Powder (lynqlife.com)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (add more as needed)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Fill a glass bowl halfway with water and freeze until water is frozen.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in double boiler and mix in 1 Tbsp of LYNQ Invincible Chocolate Superfood Powder. Coat strawberries with dark chocolate mixture and place coated strawberries on parchment paper-lined pan.
- After dark chocolate sets, melt white chocolate in double boiler and drizzle on dark chocolate-coated strawberries.
- Place coated berries in fridge for ~ 15 minutes to set
- Remove ice from glass bowl from Step 1, flip the ice bowl structure upside-down, and drizzle dark chocolate around ice structure to form chocolate bowl. Remove chocolate bowl from ice when chocolate is set.
- Place chocolate covered strawberries in bowl. Enjoy!