Nancy's Famous Empowdered Carrot Cake
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered Nonflavored Superfood Powder (Available on lynqlife.com)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1.5 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3 cups carrots, grated
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup golden sultana raisins
- Sift dry ingredients and mix together.
- Mix in LYNQ Empowdered & vegetable oil.
- Add eggs, one-at-a-time, blending after each
- Mix in carrots once ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Fold raisins into mixture.
- Grease pan and bake mixture in 8" round pan in 350 degree oven for 60 minutes.
- Cool cake before frosting
- 1 pkg. 8oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 stick cold butter
- 1 small bag (500g) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in food processor/blender until well-blended icing forms.
- Add splash of milk if mixture too thick.
- Frost cake once cake cools. Enjoy!